The Retro
Just minutes from downtown Perth, in the seaside suburb of Cottesloe, The Collins Retro guest house provides a lovely and lively home away from home.

This 50's style brick building has a stylish two-tone wall shading to enhance the rustic feeling. A few strategically spaced missing fence pieces allow easy access to the nearby walkway.
The interior provides a homey atmosphere with very ecclectic decor.
You can't beat the view from the Retro (both from the front veranda and from the bedroom (the guest suite).


The building also comes with a special security system.
Cyril the canery watches over all the comings and goings from the front veranda.
Guests are encouraged to start the day early (6am) to participate in a number of activities with the locals - rowing, swimming, walking and gossiping over coffee.
Cottesloe Beach (This trip is really going to the dogs).
Warning to all guests at the Retro.
The Retro also provides a shuttle service to local attractions.
I am very much enjoying my Retro stay. I have met many interesting people and the weather is perfect.
Today we will be heading south to Margaret River and the wine country to do some tasting, paddle the river and who knows what else. I will catch you up on the action when I return to the Retro on the weekend.
Have a good week everyone!

This 50's style brick building has a stylish two-tone wall shading to enhance the rustic feeling. A few strategically spaced missing fence pieces allow easy access to the nearby walkway.
The interior provides a homey atmosphere with very ecclectic decor.You can't beat the view from the Retro (both from the front veranda and from the bedroom (the guest suite).


The building also comes with a special security system.
Cyril the canery watches over all the comings and goings from the front veranda.Guests are encouraged to start the day early (6am) to participate in a number of activities with the locals - rowing, swimming, walking and gossiping over coffee.
Cottesloe Beach (This trip is really going to the dogs).
Warning to all guests at the Retro.
The Retro also provides a shuttle service to local attractions.I am very much enjoying my Retro stay. I have met many interesting people and the weather is perfect.
Today we will be heading south to Margaret River and the wine country to do some tasting, paddle the river and who knows what else. I will catch you up on the action when I return to the Retro on the weekend.
Have a good week everyone!
5 Comments:
Sounds like you are having a blast! I'm going to go have a nap after reading about all your adventures. lmfao
Say hello to Jenny and tell her we are saving up...
We have snow in the forecast!
Sounds like the Retro is a great place to be. Be careful of the hired, unstable help!
why aren't i there with you?
sigh.
deeper sigh.
you see where this is going, yes?
paula
Hurry up with the next installment! My life needs some excitement. As for Paula's comment I see exactly where it was going and I am so "IN". Did I mention that we have snow on the ground as we blog?!
Post a Comment
<< Home